Voices from the Second Republic of South Vietnam (1967–1975), ed. Keith W. Taylor. SEAP Publications, 2014.
Fall 2016: HE Ambassador Nguyễn Phương Nga
- Amol Rajesh, “Vietnamese Ambassador to the U.N. Discusses Country’s Economic Growth, Role of Women,” Cornell Daily Sun, November 15, 2016.
- Mario Einaudi Center for International Studies – “International Education Week celebrates global learning.”
- “International Education Week,” Cornell Chronicle, November 10, 2016.
- Nguyet Tong, “Vietnamese ambassador to discuss foreign policy challenges,” Cornell Chronicle, November 7, 2016.
Spring 2016: Professor Christopher Goscha
Fall 2015: Nhã Ca and Professor Olga Dror
- Nhã Ca, “Việt Nam: Cuộc Chiến tại Cornell.” Vietbao, January 22, 2016.
- “Giải Khăn Sô Cho Huế” tại Đại Học Cornell.” Vietbao, October 30, 2016.
- Nguyễn Ngọc Bích, “Trả Lại Sự Thật Cho Lịch Sử Việt Nam.” Vietbao, December 3, 2016.
- “Voices from South Vietnam at Cornell University.” Lyons Institute of East Asian Studies blog, June 15, 2012.
- Nguyễn Viết Kim, “Hội Thảo tại Đại Học Cornell: Tiếng Nói Của Miền Nam.” Vietbao, October 10, 2012.
CORNELL SOUTHEAST ASIA PROGRAM FALL 2016 BULLETIN
“Knowing History, Knowing Self: The Beginnings of Voices on Vietnam” written by Yen Vu (Ph.D., Romance Studies)
CORNELL SOUTHEAST ASIA PROGRAM FALL 2012 BULLETIN
“Symposiums brings Scholars together with former Administrators from South Vietnam” written by John Phan (Asian Studies ’12)
Christopher Goscha, Vietnam: A New History. Basic Books, 2016.
Nhã Ca, Mourning Headband for Huế : An Account of the Battle for Huế , Vietnam 1968. Translated by Olga Dror. Indiana University Press, 2014.
Fredrik Logevall, Embers of War: The Fall of an Empire and the Making of America’s Vietnam. Random House, 2014.